Network Explorer allows to explore the network scenario according to the
devices participating in the attack graph.
Devices can be further collapsed into subnetworks.
A node with a green flag indicates the
attacker's location whereas a node with a red flag indicates the
- Click on a node: selects outgoing connections
- Shift + click on a node: selects incoming connections
- Drag nodes to fix their positions
- Alt + click to release a node
- The 'Freeze nodes' button fixes all of the nodes at once
- Click on links to display the associated information
- Double click on a subnet area (convex hull) to collapse the subnetwork
- Double click on a subnet node to expand the subnetwork
- Right click on elements to display all available actions
- Press the ESC key to clear active selections
- Use the tooltip checkbox to enable/disable tooltips on nodes and links
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out on the graph
- The information center displays detailed information about the selected elements (scenario, subnets, nodes and links)
Naggen v1.0.6 - LOADING...